The Society provides any form of help that alleviates suffering or deprivation and promotes human dignity and personal integrity in all their dimensions.
We help in the local community by:
- Supporting local families under stress
- Providing material assistance to those in need – transport, food, clothing, furniture and white-wear
- Visiting people in their homes
- Running a network of centres to support people in need
- Visiting people in prison and hospital
- Offering support and friendship
- Involving youth and young people in Vinnies work
- Providing budget counselling
- Organising foodbanks
- Running mobile food services to the community and schools
- Supporting migrants to adjust to life in a new land
- Assisting with disaster recovery
Contact: Refer to OUR SHOPS for contact details.